- Improvement and optimization of current projects
- Development of WEB projects.
Requirements for candidate:
- Database knowledge
- At least 2 years bank experience
- Ability to work in a team
- Responsibility and efficiency
Candidates meeting the above-mentioned requirements may send their CVs to email@example.com.
Name of the vacancy must be stated in the subject line of the e-mail. Chosen candidates may be requested to submit letter of recommendation (reference) from previous workplace.
Phone: (012) 598 44 88; Address: 33, 28 May street, AZ1010, Baku
- Answer the question of customers at their request and provide detailed and complete information on the products and services of the bank in accordance with the rules and instructions;
- Prepare references on the balances of accounts and operations on the accounts of the individuals to whom it services to the relevant bodies in accordance with the legislation;
- Prepare different reports on the issues referring to its duties;
- Conduct Savings accounts, utility payments, CMB, mobile payments and other transactions;
- Verify the removal of orders put by tax, court, SSPF and other executive bodies;
- Coordinate the implemented projects, events and campaigns at the branch office;
- Provide responses to the requests required by relevant structures;
- Responsible for the completeness of documentation on transactions;
- Take part in opening, closing and keeping the keys of the cash – box;
- Arrange the sufficient number of marketing products (poster, flyer and other promotional materials);
- Ensure the implementation of archive activities within the branch;
- Give suggestions to the management on the improvement of the activity.
Requirements for the applicant:
- Higher education (being in the field of economy is desirable)
- At least 3 years’ experience on the relevant field;
- Proficient knowledge of Azerbaijani and Russian languages, other foreign languages are desirable;
- Must have features such as responsibility, honesty, accuracy, confidentiality and reliability;
- Must have excellent communication and problem solving skills;
- Must have high professional ethics and moral qualities;
- Communicate, listen, and observe,be aware of human psychology;
- High efficiency in the implementation of transaction;
- Have enough theoretical and practical knowledge for responding all the questions of the customers.
Applicants who meet the above requirements may send their CVs to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please, indicate the name of the position that you are applying for in the subject line of the email (General Operator).