"PIN Change" is 2 AZN/USD/EUR.
There are no restrictions to change the PIN several times.
The procedure of “PIN Change” via ATM-s:
- The PIN change is carried out only at ATM-s
- The new PIN must consist of 4 digits.
- In ATM Menu select “SERVICES”
- In “SERVICES” menu select “PIN CHANGE”
- Enter new PIN
- Confirm a new PIN
- If the twice entered PINs do not match, he following error is shown on display: “Sorry, but you have entered wrong PIN number”
- In this case choose “PRESS HERE TO REENTER” and enter a new PIN twice
It is not recommended to set a new one PIN containing recurring (2222) digits or 4 digits in a row (1234), as well as to use the same PIN for several bank cards.