Rabitabank OJSC presents a special card with a credit limit considering those who are engaged in entrepreneurial activities! Determination of the credit limit amount is carried out in accordance with the "Rules for Issuing SME and Corporate Loans for Rabitabank" OJSC, regardless of the amount.
- Exim card is available only in AZN currency;
- The Exim card is issued for business purposes and is only allowed to make customs, tax and logistics payments that may arise during the import of product(s) into the country and the export of products from the country;
- Transfers and credit payments to bank accounts cannot be made with the Exim card.
Target audience of the card
Resident individuals and legal entities who import product(s) to the Republic of Azerbaijan, engage in entrepreneurial activity and have a positive credit history.
Terms of issuing Exim card with credit limit
- Loan amount: 1,000 - 100,000 AZN
- Credit limit period: up to 24 months (The card is presented for 5 years)
- Annual interest rate: 0% during the grace period. 29% from the next day after the grace period ends
- Grace period: Maximum 60 days (starting from the date of transaction on the plastic card, interest is not calculated on each used amount until the 1st of the next second calendar month)
- Repayment: Interest monthly. With the principal amount paid in full by the end of the term
- Account cut-off date: First business day of each subsequent calendar month
- Date of payment: Interest due on the schedule - from the 1st to the 10th of each calendar month. The interest-bearing amount(s) must be paid in full within 60 days from the date the interest accrues
- Overdue principal amount: The amount(s) on which interest accrues must be paid in full within 60 days of the date on which interest accrues.